054: The Few Days of "Fame" Aftermath

Monday, September 14, 2009

From "Hot For Words"

A pleasant surprise awaits me when I log in to my StatCounter the next day after I post the previous entry. I received more than 300++ unique visits to my blog. I was like, "What?!". Didn't occur to me that it will reach that amount in just one day. Only after seeing the referrals link that I realized that a celebrity (whom I've never even heard of) came across this page!

She is Marina Orlova, a philologist, and an Internet star. She have a YouTube channel called Hot For Words, where she discussed the origins of words (with a high dosage of sexiness of course). Now, who would have thought that a smokin' hot lady like her possesed a geek brain? Her videos show her witty streaks and... Oh boy, words can't describe you babe. You're really too hot for words. (And now I'm a subcriber to your home page!).

She put up the link to my blog in her site, and you know the rest. Hundreds of visitors for the past few days. Woah!

Well, it's dropping though. My few days of "fame". LOL!!!

If only this kind of coincidence occurs every day. ;-)

P/S: Thank you Marina. ;-)

0 Comment here.: