024: If I Were a Gangster...

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Photo by ~rodney3


There are some who thought that I'm a gangster when they first saw me. Yeah, I don't give good first impression. But heck no! I'm no gangster. And no, I have no tattoos (some ask me this question when they viewed my quiz in Facebook. Do the quiz dammit and find out yourself!!!). I've never read a gangster's blog before. Maybe some of them have one. Never came across it yet. But if I am a gangster, then this is how my blog entry will go...

----------------------------------------------

Woke up early today (2 in the afternoon). I'm too lazy to wake up this early, but I have work to do. Me and my gang are going to beat up this guy who is flirting with my friend's cousin's classmate's girlfriend. Reached my towel, and when I was about to enter the toilet, my mum nagged non-stop about me not getting a job andd blah blah blah...

Why do I need to find a job? I'm doing great! I get lots of money through robbing the aunties, small kids, and some nerdy weak people who I think I can beat to death. And selling drugs generates a huge income that only those Degree holders can only dream. I looked in the mirror, and hated the empty spaces on my body. Need to get more tattoos. Girls dig guys with tattoos like me (Iqbal's Note: I've been observing this trend for a long time. How come those innocent/sweet looking chicks end up with them?). Will get myself inked when I have the money.

Meet up with my gang at Geylang. The guy that we want to strike works there, in some coffee shop stall. Long story short, beat up the guy, and leave. Then we separate, because some police were patroling the area. Why do the police have to be around? Scares the crap out of me!

Meet up with my bros again at night. We went clubbing, and I tried to score some hoochie-momma there. Bought a girl some drinks, and bring her to the hotel at Geylang to have some fun! Saw some police again, and I tried to look like an innocent bastard. Phew!!! Lucky they didn't stop me. Checked in to the cheapest hotel that I know, and the fun begins!!!

What a great life I'm having!

----------------------------------

Not a life for me. Living my life in fear of the authorities is not in my fucking dictionary.

0 Comment here.: