028: Choice

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Photo by ~shotgunxfabulous

*Phone vibrates*
Me: Hello?
D: Hello, Iqbal. C went to another group ah?
Me: Ah?? *puzzled*
D: Ya, she told me she is joining another group.
Me: Oh, I don't know about...
D: You don't know??!!
Me: Well, she didn't tell me about it. I left class immediately just now. Alot of people didn't turn up for class and we were separated into different groups for the current class stuff. Didn't know she's joining another group.
D: Then we are supposed to meet up this sunday right?
Me: Ya, you plan lah. If she wants to leave, let it be. She won't be of any use to us anyway.
D: Don't say like that lah.
Me: You just plan, and tell me the info for sunday later.

Well, if one person decided to leave the group, let it be. It's her choice. And I don't think I can work together with her. In every discussions, she just brush off my opinions, thinking she's smarter than me (in the end my opinion was always highlighted by the lecturer [not always, but usually]). Well, good riddance.

I bet the other members are panicking right now. Probably the were thinking, "Oh, the smart one left!" *Roll eyes* Puh-leez, she's not that smart! The reason she can relate to the module is because she's in the media itself! (Hence the arrogance) So what I'm going to do, is draw up a communication plan and a powerpoint slide first. If we are meeting this Sunday, then I'll surprise them with my draft. *beams*

Erm.... Just one day to draft the whole thing...

Feeling lazy suddenly.... Yawnzzzzzzzz..........

0 Comment here.: