044: Missing you already...

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I got the news. You're gone. And I didn't get the chance to bid farewell. You left me without any warning. I never knew the relationship between us is going to be over so soon. My heart already knew that you are going to rock my world. And rock my world you did. But only for a moment? I thought our love was everlasting.

I wonder what would I give to have you here again. I want to go back in time to where we started. Hoping and praying that I would find a way to turn back time. I am willing to pledge my devotion for you.

Can you feel my agony? I'm longing for you.
Can you feel my misery? I'm yearning for you.
Can you feel my pain? My heart broke for you.
Can you feel my sorrow? I mourn for those who never knew you.

My heart still beats you name.... Cinnamon Melts...

0 Comment here.: