045: Lucky (Not so...)

Monday, July 27, 2009



Checked my mail, and results are in!!!

I thought I'm going to fail my Public Relations module. I really screwed up on that paper. And I was hoping to get at least a 'D' for that crap module. Not something I'd go for, but at least it's a PASS. And was confident that I would get an 'A' for TVRP.

But guess what? I got a 'C' for PR!!!! Woooohoooooooooooo!!!!! Mr. ***, I don't 'hate' you anymore. :-P

But a 'B' for TVRP? Damn it!!! It couldn't be! Well, I studied two days before the exam for the paper, but still!!! How can I get a 'B'??!!

Must have screwed up on one of the questions... But which one eh?

Will never find out. If only they return the papers back, like in secondary school. :-P

In this new term, I promise I will keep last minute revision at bay.

*With the fingers crossed* ;-D

0 Comment here.: