013: MacPeugeot CC

Friday, March 27, 2009


Photo by *cobaltfan2
I've not been online for the past 2-3 days. I was frustrated that I couldn't even browse the network, because of some stupid problems with my lappy. Starhub couldn't solve it. And even HP was puzzled by the problem with my lappy. Last resort, went to Alexandra earlier for repair, and the bugger suggested that I recover my lappy.
Now... Why the fuck didn't I think of that?
Whatever it is, I still want a Macbook Pro, because I'm sick of Windows. My friend have been using his Macbook for 3-4 years. And it's not even called Macbook!!!! It's the older version, the iBook. And it's still running smoothly like a Peugeot Cabriolet, 'fresh' from the factory (my dream car anyway).
Okay... I want a Macbook AND a Peugeot CC. You guys can sponsor me the car. You guys just transfer me 100 bucks each month. If 10 of you 'donated' a hundred bucks each, it will totalled up to 1000 smacks. And with that 1000 dollars, i can pay for the car installment plus petrol. Maybe another 5 readers will pay for road tax, parking and insurance. No, you're not giving me the moolah for free. I'll be putting all of your name on the car itself (small font, visible when you're near the car).
Any takers? If not, then the Macbook Pro will do. :-P

0 Comment here.: