004: Getting In a Car Crash Makes Me Fall In Love Again With Corrinne May

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Would you go crazy if your mp3 player gets run over by a car?

I'm going crazy right now. My beloved 2 months old Creative Zen X-Fi was ran over by some car. I dropped it in the middle of the road and don't realised it until I was halfway walking to the interchange. I panicked when I couldn't find my player, and traced back my steps.

I was relieved at first when I saw it on the road. But damn, the LCD screen cracked, and I can't see a thing. I can still listen to it though, and the only album that I am able to listen to right now is Safe In A Crazy World by Corrinne May (yes, I DO listen to Corrinne May, she's great).

*sigh* Now I need to find the time to send it to Creative for repairs. I know it won't be free. Accidents are not covered by warranty right? Or maybe I could tell them it suddenly cracked? :-P

I need some heavy, hardcore music on a busy day outside. Looks like I have to make do with Corrinne for now.

0 Comment here.: