002: Lazy

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm being lazy right now. Tomorrow will be my exam, and i'm still in front of this screen typing this text. Keep telling myself, "in awhile".

That 'awhile' didn't come. Okay, I admit it. I'm a slave of procrastination. I insist on relaxing first before starting to stress out on that Advertising & Promotions notes. It is now laying comfortably inside my cupboard, telling me to let it sleep first before i start flipping its pages violently (which i usually do in order to find the desired page faster).

I'm not the only one though. I believe there are millions of others who are going to sit on something important and still not getting started on things that they are supposed to do. Maybe even YOU.

But why do we keep delaying ourselves? Why we choose Heaven first, when we know we will go to Hell later?

Because we are a bunch of rebellious creatures. And we love challenges. It is challenging to run through over a hundred pages of text and memorizing 10 chapters in less than 5 hours. Not forgetting the powerpoint slides and additional notes that we wrote while listening to the lecturer's explanation of this and that.

We also love the eye bags that we acquire the next morning. To show off to the others that we were, indeed, studying, only to realise that these people who you are trying to impress also have that ugly thing under their eyes.

For me, I love to see the surpise look on their faces when i got a better grade than them, considering they spend more hours and days than me and only get mediocre results. :-D

Okay Iqbal, stop bragging and start studying.

4 Comment here.:

Anonymous said...

Eyyy, apa nieh main-main Internet! Gi blajar blajar! :p

Suhaila

Genevieve said...

not bad~~ the layout haha

Iqbal Mohamed said...

Suhaila - Exam already over lah, Hahahahax!!!

Genevieve - Thank you, Hahax!

Unknown said...

so..would you like to announce to the whole world what is the grade that you got??