007: I'm Not Going Out Tonight Because It's Raining Heavily, But It Won't Stop My Money From Depleting

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I want to get a T-shirt by a band called The Dillinger Escape Plan. It's hard to get it in Singapore. So I'm going to order it via the Internet. I don't have to get out of my house to get it. I can just lie on my bed, click on a few buttons, and voila! I'll have it in a week or less.

Seriously, I have to cut down on my spendings. I need to use alot of money in April, and I can't keep spending like this. This March will be a bad month for me (financially). I need to buy some new clothing, so I could at least score on appearance if i get an interview to a new job. I can't be going to interviews with my Arch Enemy T-shirt and tattered denim. Not to mention that I need to clear the acne that have reappeared out of nowhere. Fuck, why can't it stop? I'm 24!!! I can't be going to the skin centre every 2 months and rely on Doxycycline, Tretinoin, Benzoyl Peroxide and lots of acne patch all my fuckin life!!!

Yes, I'm looking for a new job. I can't stick around with my current job anymore. No chance for me to progress, and given the current crisis, it's much harder. And the pay is shitty!! How am I going to own a car, a private apartment, and get married with that kind of salary? (Not that I want to get married soon, but need to plan ya know) Should have find a better job when the economy was good. The kind of job that I want now is different from what I'm doing, so will be very hard to nail it. Looking forward to the Career Fair in March. Wooooohooooo!!!

Anyway, I heard news that the Merlion's head has 'disappeared', due to lightning. I don't know whether it's true. The online news portal is not updated yet. Will check the papers tomorrow.

0 Comment here.: